Are you ready to win?
I’m going to post 10 questions below. The first person to find the correct answers to all of the questions wins a prize.
The prize is two DVDs: Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Roman Holiday.
All of the questions have been answered by me in the 2 years I’ve run Audrey Hepburn Facts, but you don’t have to narrow yourself to searching through my blog to get the answers.
Use whatever means you have to find the answers.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to inbox me the answers. You can’t reply to this with the answers. I’ll disqualify you if you reply to this.
2. First person to get all of the answers right wins. I’ll post on here when we have a winner, and I’ll post the answers for everyone.
3. This is open, like every other AHF giveaway/contest, internationally.
4. The scavenger hunt will go on until we have a winner, even if we have to wait a year for someone to get all the answers.
5. Please don’t make me wait a year, these are easy questions.
Good to go? Alright:
1. What movie earned Audrey Hepburn an Oscar nomination in 1954?
2. What did Alan Arkin say about his chances of winning an Oscar for Wait Until Dark?
3. Who did Hubert de Givenchy think he was meeting when Audrey Hepburn scheduled a costuming meeting with him for Sabrina?
4. Find me a picture of Audrey Hepburn’s 2013 Vanity Fair cover. Include the link.
5. What 1961 musical did Audrey Hepburn turn down due to pregnancy?
6. Which of her movies did Audrey Hepburn consider to be the only bad one? (Hint: it reunites her with a past leading man)
7. Find me the recipe for Audrey Hepburn’s spaghetti al pomodoro.
8. Who accepted Audrey Hepburn’s Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award at the Oscars?
9. Name one of Audrey Hepburn’s favourite modern actresses.
10. Find me a gif of Audrey Hepburn and Albert Finney in Two for the Road.